December 2016

German pervert who groomed Scots girl tracks down victim HOURS after he was freed on bail

For photo of this offender – Please click this link 

A GERMAN paedo tracked his teenage victim down within hours of appeal court judges overturning a sheriff’s decision to lock him up.

Uwe Kaiser was granted his freedom by the appeal court despite a sheriff ruling that he posed a danger to the public after being caught trying to take his victim to Germany.

But immediately after being freed last week, Kaiser defied strict bail conditions banning him from contacting the girl by sending her a series of text and WhatsApp messages.

Kaiser also ignored a condition to tell the police where he was living within three days of being released from prison.

Today, Kaiser was back in custody at Perth Sheriff Court and admitted two charges of breaching bail and failing to register a new address between 29 November and 5 December.

Sheriff Linda Smith refused bail and sentence was deferred.

The 49-year-old was remanded in custody at the end of last month after he admitted grooming and child porn offences. He also admitted defying a court order to see the girl.

The girl, who is considered vulnerable and comes from a disturbed family background, has told prosecutors she wants to move to Germany with the middle-aged plant operator.

Perth Sheriff Court heard earlier how Kaiser and the girl were traced together in London – on their way to Germany – after she became the subject of a missing persons inquiry.

The Scots girl was found 500 miles from home with Kaiser almost a year after he began grooming her on a series of social media platforms.

He sent her sexually explicit selfies through social media sites including WhatsApp and Skype and persuaded her to send graphic material back to him.

Chemical plant operator Kaiser flew to Scotland to meet the girl in Crieff and persuaded her to leave home and travel back to Frankfurt with him.

Kaiser convinced the girl that they could “start a new life together” at his home in Germany.

They boarded an overnight bus from Perth and were eventually discovered in London after desperate police sent the girl a series of text and email messages.

Kaiser was remanded in custody a fortnight ago after he admitted grooming a 15-year-old girl between January and October 2015.