Pervert sentenced after being found guilty of possessing vile images of children
A pervert who ran a childrens inflatable bouncy castle business has avoided prison after he pleaded guilty to taking and possessing indecent images of children
Paul Milford, 49 of Amesbury, Wiltshire appeared at Winchester Crown Court where he was sentenced
Milford had denied the offences to police and at his plea hearing, but admitted his guilt before his trial was set to begin.
The court was told that police were tipped off that Milford had been downloading sexual images of children off a website. When police analysed his computer equipment, they found sexual images of children, as well as indecent images that he had personally taken of a young girl.
The judge handed Milford a two year Community Order with Rehabilitation Activity Requirement days and Unpaid Work.
Milford was made subject to the Notification Requirements under the Sexual Offences Act 2003 for a period of five years and is now the subject of a Sexual Harm Prevention Order for a period of five years.
– The sexual harm prevention order Limitations:
1. Possessing any computer, or similar device capable of accessing the internet, unless he informs the local police forces Public Protection Unit of the possession in advance of it.
2. Purchasing, downloading or obtaining any software capable of overwriting computer memory.
3. Using any device capable of accessing the internet unless:
(i) It has the capacity to retain and display the history of internet use, and
(ii) The device is made available on request for inspection by a Police officer or support staff member.
4. Deleting such internet history mentioned above.
5. Not to use any ‘In private’ or ‘incognito’ browsing that prevents the creation and/or recording/retention of any internet history.
6. Purchasing, leasing or renting or otherwise being in the possession of any computer or other internet enabled device without notifying his monitoring police officer within 3 days of the acquisition.
7. Purchasing or using any encrypted data storage device.